Meet Vladimir Mustakerski the founder of the Bulgarian school of horseback archery.
Vlad was trained by Lajos Kassai – who reincarnated and established the ancient traditions and art of horseback archery. Being the official representative in Bulgaria, Vlad is helping to keep the spirit alive by teaching young children and adults alike how to learn this forgotten ancient art.
Experienced rider or complete novice? Join us for 5 days on Vlad’s 200-acre ranch and learn the following.
- Learn how to ride a horse, or learn more advanced techniques if already proficient.
- Learn about archery skills, shooting from the ground and horseback.
- Spend your evenings in an authentic Mongolian Yurt.
- Learn 3 phase bow shooting.
- Go riding on scenic mountain trails.
- Learn about the history and the culture of horseback archery.
- Learn how to shoot from horseback at the walk, trot, and gallop.
- Learn about Natural Horsemanship.
- Bow shooting in different directions (forward, sideways and backward)
- Spend a night on the trail under the stars.
- Wildlife watching in stunning natural surroundings.
Limited Spaces 15th – 19th May 2019
Includes transfers on arrival, training, lessons, food, drinks, and accommodation.
Deposit only £145 then 3 monthly installments of £200.
Does not include flights from the UK to Sofia.